Quotations are subject to the provision of the following facilities free of charge.
- Welfare and toilet facilities
- Power (240v/110v) within our place of work
- Adequate lighting within our place of work
- Continuous and unrestricted access to our place of work for personnel and equipment.
- Any access equipment required to undertake quoted works must be provided, sited and maintained by the client.
The following conditions of contract of apply.
- Retention will not apply to any contract resulting from this offer
- Our liability for damages due to delay on our part, shall not exceed 10% of our contract value.
- No contract will be undertaken without signed confirmation of the relating quotation which will serve as authorization to proceed and acceptance of terms and conditions.
- A contract entire or areas within a contract will be deemed as completed upon the site supervisor signing a customer satisfaction declaration. In the absence of a client representative, our lead technician will sign that works have been completed to a satisfactory standard.
- Although extremely rare, incorrect fitting, placement of internal space bars or edge faults can cause glass to crack or shatter when pressure is applied. Clarity Glass Repairs Limited will not be held accountable / liable in such a situation. In such an event, no charges will be made for works carried out on said panes.
- Not being able to view the glass from both sides, either through not having access to the inside of a property or through blinds and curtains restricting our view could result in slight haze or misting remaining after polishing. In such an event, a return visit will be required to rectify the situation.
- Any on-site inductions required will be classed as time on-site and charged accordingly.
- The minimum acceptable standard for completed glass polishing works shall be in-line with the ‘Standards of Visual Quality’ as laid out by The Glass & Glazing Federation.
This offer is made subject to the following terms
- Bank details being provided, and acceptable credit references being obtained
- Pro-forma invoice conditions apply on 1st order placed
- For contracts with a total value in excess of £2500, 50% of the total quoted value will be invoiced on a pro-forma basis and must be settled prior to the commencement of the contract with the balance paid on receipt of final invoice.
- For contracts in excess of £2500 quoted on corporate discount rates, discounts will only be applied to final invoice.
- Open for acceptance within a 28 days period from the date stated on the quotation
- Payment due within 28 days of application
- Late payment will accrue interest charges at 15%
- Where a quantity and rate are quoted, only variations of +/- 10% can be accommodated in the quoted rate.
- Where our quotation price is based upon the drawing/information/faxback details provided by the client, should the structure or requirement differ on site, we reserve the right to re-quote.
- All prices are quoted at Net.
- We have allowed for the following working hours: 08.00 – 16.00
- Delays or waiting time outside of our control will be charged at £65.00 per man hour.
- Aborted visits / extra visits will be charged at £520 per man day.
- Cancellation of confirmed contracts must be received in writing (email/post/SMS) 48 hours in advance of the proposed commencement of the contract. Failure to notify within this time may result in charges for aborted visits.